CONGRATS!!!

WINNERS THIS WEEK

1/16/2010
$10 WINNER - Angela H. Tampa, Florida
$10 WINNER - Monique S. Pontiac, Michigan
$5 Target Card - Shannon M. Cleveland, Ohio

1/17/2010
$5 WINNER - Maggie O. Mt. Morris, Michigan
$5 WINNER - Ron P. Huntington, NY


Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes Dresses: The GR8 Ones, The H8D Ones

I didn't watch the Golden Globes. I H8 drawn out award shows that drag on for hours and hours and blah, blah, blah. However, since I've been researching for blog content these days, I can't escape the floods of the Golden Globes aftermath. Just some B.S. for us "journalists" to type about for the next week or so. Anyways, I needed to jump on the FASHION POLICE bandwagon and rate a few of these Golden Globe "Gowns". No offense to any of the celebrities mentioned....

I'm just sayin...Aside from the tattered purplish parachute fancied up with some stitched on rags, Zoe Saldana from Avatar looked great on the red carpet. No, seriously.

Perrey Reeves clocked out of her job at Dunder-Mifflin early to join her fellow thespians on the carpet this year. I mean, come on. Could she have jazzed it up just a little bit?

"Red Carpet? I thought you said we were going to Red Robin," exclaimed a rather toothy Julia Roberts as she stepped before the flashing cameras on this year's Golden Globes red carpet. With all those stacks she's got on deck, she couldn't spring for at least a used prom dress or something?
Jesus Christ. Get it together, Jen. Ms. Aniston arrives with that fresh out of bed look that all the hipsters in West Virginia are rockin'. Maybe she got laid before hand. I dunno... moving along.

The Original Fergie looked a hot mess with this velour costume. Why does it remind me of Gone With the Wind? And next to her you will see Sandra Bullock. Now, the other blogs have been dissing her look pretty badly. I don't think she looks that bad. The color is GR8 and that "messy but dressy" hairdo looks cute on her. I'll give ol' Sandy a couple of thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions in my head

Is Mariah Carey An Alcoholic?
Is Heidi Montag a reject?
Whatever happened to PeeWee Herman?
What country was Obama born in?
Are guido men gay?
Why are guidos orange?
How many calories are in one hundred pounds of milk chocolate?
How can I get someone to give me $5000?
Does my eyeball taste like anything?
Where did Nick Cannon grow up?
Why is Natalie Nunn from The Bad Girls Club so wack?
Who loves Dexter?